Tuesday, July 08, 2008

the moment

I just finished the book about a minute and a half ago.  I am not sure if it was the fear of the word count or what, but the past couple weeks, it has flown from my fingers and rushed towards the end.   A lot sooner than I thought it would be.  25,105 words and 203 pages, which I think is somewhere between 450-500 book pages.  I am not sure if it is rushed in a good way, the way things build and build and then crash like a roller coaster or if it is rushed like a novel that has lost its way.  I am going to take the rest of the week off and hopefully start the editing next week.  I thought I would be less scared at the next process.  Not so much.  Now’s the hard part, all building to the moment when I either get published or not. . .

Keep me in your prayers.  J

No comments: