Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gracias

So, that was it folks, at least all of what I am willing to share at this point. It was really nice for me to go back through all that I had written over a year ago. I am sure most people are greatly relieved that my self-absorbed wandering through the past is finished, and now I can move on to self-absorbed wanderings of my current. Rejoice, rejoice.
I have been looking forward to today for a couple weeks, knowing that I would have time to really blog again, and now, I have decided not to. As much as I love scrapbooking, I have found another advantage of my apple computer (now complete with my Harry Potter, Buffy, and Mermaid stickers)—there is a program that allows you to create photo books online and then have them printed into real books. So excited. They will not be as neat and personable as my scrapbooks, but they will create more time and save me thousands of dollars. So, I am off to learn how to do that. Yay. However, I just felt the need to blog and say thanks for taking the time to read bits and pieces of my past. Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed every bit of the pieces of your book you've decided to share. There was not a moment I was bored and didn't wonder what was going to happen next. I felt much empathy for the good and the bad. It offers insight into how you've become who you are, which is one of the most wonderful people I've ever known. Thanks for sharing. :)