Monday, August 28, 2006

Paranoia Personified

It was brought to my attention yesterday that I need to be more careful. I appreciate this, really, as I would rather stop a mess before having to clean one up. I apparently was being somewhat of a naïve fool. It had not crossed my mind that the things I spew onto my blog space could be used to hurt me or misconstrue my meanings, or, even worse, hurt someone else. I had meant to change the world for good through my views of dog shit. I had not thought twice about using people’s names that I love. I have no enemies, that I know of, so nothing to worry about—says Santa as Rudolf drop kicks him off the roof.
Therefore, I have gone through and edited my blogs. It was like raping myself, but not as fun. See, there again, probably shouldn’t say that. I will get brought up on rape charges. I wonder if I will have to testify against myself? Luckily, with my many conflicting personalities, that shouldn’t really be a problem. I have changed names to initials, which is much less fun and personal. I have also removed the “threats” that have been previously posted. I don’t even kill spiders (and I do truly hate spiders), but, still, misconstrued. Oh, how quickly the joys of blogging have been tainted.
Just for those of you out there chuckling menacingly and rubbing your hands together in anticipation, my previous blog with the word Pedophile in the title is speaking AGAINST such behaviors and actions. Very gross and very wrong. I have worked with pedophiles to help them alter their behaviors to the more appropriate sources, not the other way around, thank you very much!
It always surprises me when I realize I actually have innocence to lose. Just when I think it is all gone, something comes to kill a little bit more of it, proving, at least in some small measure, it had been previously alive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our world has been so crazy that one has to be careful of what sorts of things one is constantly saying. I mean, anything said about specific people I can understand... but I guess it was obvious to me what you meant, and it's too bad that we have to censor ourselves so frequently. I mean, it's necessary, but UGH!