Monday, July 20, 2009

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands

I think I may have figured out why the past couple weeks have been getting worse instead of better. For instance, I know that he is getting on the plane shortly in San Diego and getting ready to come home. Of course I said a prayer for his safety and all of that, but he won’t be coming home to me, I won’t be getting a call to let me know he landed. He will be going to the house where he lives now—not to my house/our house. I think for awhile, I was somehow making myself see this. . . this. . . existence (?) that I’m living now as how my life is. Not how it is for now, but just how it is. In some strange way, it was helpful. I think I have once again started thinking of life as what is for now. As if there is a chance he is going to change his mind and come back and then my life can start again. I’ve got to remember that I am already living my life. This is it. This is all she wrote, folks. He’s gone. He doesn’t love me. He left. I’ve got to quit believing that it will change.

No comments: