Sunday, July 26, 2009

wrong

I didn’t think it would go past a kiss on the dance floor

I didn’t think I’d kiss you twice

I didn’t think you be the best kiss of my life

I was wrong

I thought I would be the one to hurt you

I thought I would be the one to leave

I thought I would be too scared to stay

I was wrong

You said that you wouldn’t be the one to go

You wanted me so badly

You asked me to simply keep loving you

What was wrong

It seemed I made you happy

It seemed I made you feel loved

It seemed I was the one to be by your side

I was wrong

I felt safe in your arms

I felt forever in your kiss

I felt you’d walk by my side

I was wrong

You haven’t look back, not once

You haven’t mourned the death of us

You haven’t felt a hole in your life

You haven’t found me more valuable than ___________

You haven’t missed my love

Everything you do shouts how much

I was wrong

No comments: