Monday, May 03, 2010

rollercoaster

I’m not even sure what to write today. Or even what to think.
It was an insane weekend. One I probably wasn’t emotionally ready to handle.
He stayed the weekend. Two days were wonderful. One was horrible.
Friday night—Hand’s down the most romantic first date of my life. If felt like I had stepped into someone else’s life. Truly. It was one of those times if you had seen on a movie, you would have said, ‘that’s nice, too bad that doesn’t happen in real life.’ Apparently, it does. I have a deeper understanding of why people make the decisions they do. I could have easily pulled a Britney. If he’d have said, ‘let’s go elope,’ I probably would have done so without so much of a second thought. It was a night that I wish could have lasted forever.
Saturday was a different story. I don’t need to go into details, but it was not good. Lots of tears.
Sunday (while not Friday) was great as well.
He’s going to return in two weeks. Which is good. I’m gonna need those two weeks to begin to get grounded again.

No comments: