Thursday, September 03, 2009

Loony Teachers

OutDoor Lab: Day Four

Instead of blogging last night, we teachers had a rousing, inappropriate game of spoons. Although many of us were dying of sleep, sniffing, coughing, and blowing our noses, we put the kiddos to bed and broke out the games in the dining room of the haunted house. We were so loud, laughing until we cried. So far, one of my favorite parts of the week so far. If I weren’t ridiculously sick, this week would actually be a lot of fun.

If the blogs stop coming, it’s because I’m dead. I went the way of so many beloved overdosing celebrities. Here’s my concoction at the moment: One half of my fun depression pill, four Claritin, six Advil cold & sinus, three antibiotics of some kind, two Sudafed, and two Benadril.

It has been a temptation to get online and check my messages and status of certain unnamed people; however, I have prevailed against the draw. It really has been nice. I have simply focused on the moment and tempting to breath and blow my nose continuously.

I actually have a miraculous forty-five minutes until I reunite with the kids, and I really want to just write the time away, but my brain is not functioning. Therefore, here we are.

No comments: