Wednesday, December 22, 2010

soldier boi

I’ve looked forward to this evening to a ridiculously nerdy degree. I did chores and such during the day and then planned on spending the evening in the coffee shop. Confirmation of a great evening occurred when I walked in and all the great seats were taken, except for my favorite one! Now I’m all content and fuzzy in my little corner of the universe.
I have been giving Obama a hard time the few times I’ve dared talk about anything besides my own misery. I must now say something nice. (Even though I can’t understand the whole birth certificate thing. I had to prove who I was when I came back into the country, when I got a job, when I had to be approved to work with kids. All my work credentials are public knowledge. Shouldn’t he be held to, if not a higher level, the same expectations as me?)
On to the nice: Dear Obama, Thank you so much for allowing gays the right to die openly for their country. Thank you for following through on that issue. Thank you for having the balls to do it! Now, please give us the RIGHT to marry. (Yep, gay agenda: Equality.)
Listening to my conservative talk radio has been very frustrating the past several days. I’ve have to turn it back to my book on tape several times to that I didn’t plow my car into government agencies. The absolute preposterousness that is being spouted by political leaders, talk show hosts, and the public is asinine. If you haven’t gotten the memo yet, just be aware that the world is ending now that DADT has been overturned. That’s right, ending. Satan has arrived and devoured our world. Our military is weaker, the straight soldiers now have to live in terror, shower time will never be the same again. Both Uncle Sam and Jesus are very, very, very pissed off.
Seriously, like the gay sex hasn’t be happening—the only thing difference will be the ‘straight’ married guys getting plowed won’t be as assured their plower will keep it such a secret. The only thing that’s gonna change is that barracks will be better decorate and the camouflage will come in glitter. And, the only thing that will make it more dangerous is if the enemy comes armed with My Little Ponies and Barbies, to distract all the fagotty soldiers into doing hair.

No comments: