Monday, December 27, 2010

WTF or I I thought You Should Know

So, my kindred geeks at the coffee shop informed me that the makers of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer series are making a movie, but with an entirely new cast. WTF? I was so happy, then so sad.
A snowboarder going too fast down a black ran into a five year old girl and her mother who were stopped in the middle of the run. The child died, the snowboarder died, the mother is in critical condition. WTF were a mother and child doing on a black, much less stopped in the middle of a run. This is part of the reason, besides the expense and foot pain, that I stopped skiing—my brother and I kept getting in trouble for going too fast on blacks and black double diamonds. Uhmm, that’s why we weren’t on greens!
LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got engaged over Christmas. Both cheated on their spouses together. Gays aren’t allowed to get married. Sanctity of marriage is still safe. Whew! Thank God! WTF!!! (Plus, if gays were allowed to get married Asshole Eddie would be marrying me instead.)

No comments: