Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Song of the tattoo

A man on connexion saw a picture of my tattoo and sent me the lyrics to this song. They are nearly perfect for both how I feel now and for the inspiration f the tattoo. Pretty amazing. I love it even more now.

KISS THE SON by Kevin Prosch

"When You've been broken
Broken to pieces
And your heart begins to faint
'Cause you don't understand
And when there is nothing
To reap from the ashes
And you can't even walk
Onto the fields of praise

But I bow down and kiss the Son
Oh I bow down and kiss the Son

When the rock falls
Falls upon you
And you get no music for the pain
You open the windows
The windows of heaven
And then you hold me
And you crush me like a rose

Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth
Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth

Though You slay me I will trust You
Though You slay me I will trust You"

No comments: