Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bitter Roasted Grounds

In an effort to add to the list of things I wanna gripe at God about, let’s include dreaming. It’s not enough that he has to be on my mind most of my waking hours, let’s have me dream about him night after night, hours on end. It’s ridiculous. This is the third night in a row that he’s been with me in my dreams. So helpful… However, I also had a wonderful, albeit brief, dream of Eric Dane naked last night too, but that doesn’t make up for the rest. I’m not sure if there is a reason behind it, or just random torture. Either way, it is ridiculous and needs to stop. Maybe it’s because of New Years. Another day I am excited to have behind me. This time last year, we were tingling in anticipation and packing for San Francisco. I am sure he is tingling in anticipation as he packs to go to LA for his New Years to see his friend (who is gorgeous) this year. What a difference a year makes. I always fantasized about winning a Pulitzer or noble peace prize (which apparently anybody can win nowadays)—however, I think I should set my sights for winning Bitter Person of the Decade award. Pretty much got that one in the bag. Yep, that really is all I’m gonna blog today.

(Side note: I also help my parents out with an antique blog, and I just realized I posted the above to their blog--not mine. Thank goodness I caught that mistake--AWKWARD!!! But typical.)

No comments: