Wednesday, February 17, 2010

notsodeep

Typically, when I fall asleep cuddling with Dunkyn, I wake up within half an hour, ready to go to bed. Last night, I didn’t wake up until four. While I’m not tired, it felt strange to have just crawled into bed and get right back up again. I like that I get to cuddle with Dunkyn (I know he loves it, and it typically makes me feel less alone), however, it is a lonely feeling to wake on the couch in a dark house in the wee hours of the morning and crawl into a cold bed—no one missed you or wanted you to be in bed with them. Boohoo, poor poor Brandon. Blah.
You know, I have been sitting here for the past four minutes since writing that last sentence, trying to think of something cute, funny, or self-deprecating (humorously) to say or tell about. It seems that’s just not where I am this morning. So, screw it. I’m not gonna force it, and I’m not going to go on and on about the same shit that is happening in my heart for the billionth time, so I will take Thumper’s advice and simply get on with my day.

No comments: