Tuesday, March 30, 2010

At least there are newly cleaned sheets to crawl into in a bit...

The last day of moving my folks is over. Life can kinda get back to normal. I will need to go hard and heavy on extra massages to try to get caught up to being equally as far behind as I was before, but after so much work, I don’t think I can complain about two jobs again. . . for awhile. However, I do hope I get to write a couple days this Spring Break, but who knows. Tomorrow I am going to go see How To Train Your Dragon. I need something fun and light and cute. Not to mention movie theater popcorn. Then I will start working out again on Wednesday. Finally.
Maybe it was seeing Chad today and once again having it shoved in my face that I’ll never be with him again. Maybe it was seeing the house empty. Maybe it was seeing the card that one of dad’s students gave him today with some of his tithe money to help out his teacher. Maybe it was spending time in the new apartment (term used loosely). Maybe it was all of it, but for the first time in this whole process, I started to break. I am really struggling with my anger with God. To be honest, it seems like a really bad time to be struggling with that. If a miracle doesn’t happen in the next couple weeks, things are going to get a lot (A Lot) worse. So, not a good time to be all Grrrr at God.
So, GRRRRRRR. Please don’t hold it against my family that I’m constantly mad at you. Doesn’t change the fact that I have nothing else left but to have hope in you all at the same time. Which is just as scary as giving all my love to Chad. Hmmmm. Not a good sign.

No comments: