Sunday, June 13, 2010

downward spiral

The agenda today was to go throw myself out of a plane, but due to the weather, that was canceled. My friend, MD, and her husband gave me a skydive for my birthday. It will be my third skydive. I am very much looking forward to it, but honestly, I was a little relieved when it got canceled today. Not sure why, but I had a bad feeling about it—more than likely, simply due to me having to stress over absolutely everything. Although, I suppose that it makes more sense to stress about falling 1,300 feet than most of the things I typically worry over. So, I guess it will have to wait until a nice, sunny, happy day to plummet towards Earth.

Instead, she and I are writing for a bit at my coffee shop (love having equally geeky friends as myself) and then we will go home and walk the dogs and make a pasta dinner, and since she is spending the night, we will watch countless hours of Desperate Housewives. Pretty good thing to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon.

No comments: