Thursday, June 10, 2010

perfection

Okay, this made me laugh. I just hopped on facebook and notices a few friends ‘liked’ the: Going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.’

I thought that was pretty clever, so I hit it’s link, thinking it would have it’s on facebook page—I was curious to see what it would say. Instead it took me to a link that said if I liked the above saying, the may like the following: (OMG! I love it!)

“Going to church doesn't make you a christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Click Like to publish to your facebook profile.

94,710 people like this. Be the first of your friends.

You may also like these



Nigga please...



When we were little, why were we so scared of our parents countin...



You sir are a cunt.



Paper beats rock? ok, i'll throw a rock at you and you defend you...



Growing your beard during exams to seek extra wisdom.

Seriously! Seriously! I wonder if the people that ‘liked’ that even bothered to see what they were liking. Sigh… the things that make me happy!

No comments: