Monday, June 14, 2010

'where the rainbow ends'

MD and I watched seven or eight episodes of Desperate Housewives last night. I won’t tell you how much we ate, but I will tell you I took the normal soup I make (a KE recipe) and went nuts on it. It was unreal. Just smelling it, you gain weight, but holy hannah!

This morning, after I woke up, I went out into the kitchen, where she was reading her book all ready. The conversation went like this:

MD: Do you have brush I could borrow, or a comb, anything?

Me: No, I haven’t used anything but my fingers in my hair in years.
Pause as I try to think—keep in mind I’ve on just gotten up and I am now used (mostly) to only having the dogs to answer to in the morning.

Me: Actually, I think I have some little brushes in my My Little Pony box.

Another pause.

MD: [after stopping laughing] You know, you’re the only friend I’ve ever had that could actually say that in a serious tone.

Sure enough we found some lovely little star shaped combs in the My Little Pony box.

Who says that gay men aren’t handy to have around the house! (And I know how to change a tire! Grrrrr!)

No comments: