Monday, January 03, 2011

spewage

Horrible, horrible dreams last night. All about HWMNBN. One of those dreams where I knew I was dreaming the entire time, but was still so real. He was being horrible to me, so mean, and didn’t look right. HWMNBN was never, never anything but sweet, let alone intentionally mean. The whole time, I kept wondering what was wrong, then it hit me, it was a combo of him and my first boyfriend. The one who was so abusive and cruel. Even as I realized what was going on, it still made me so mad at him, that he would allow himself to be intertwined with such a horrible person. I woke up feeling abused and betrayed. So stupid. Maybe I’m getting what I asked for—if anything could make my feelings for him leave, it would be that. Real or not.
I called off work today and woke up around ten, thank goodness. I needed sleep so badly, but I think that made the dream last longer as well. I had a horrible case of food poisoning the night before. One of those times where you realize you need two toilets at the same time since you couldn’t choose which one you needed to do. Overshare? Yeah, I know, but if I had to suffer, so do you. I threw up solidly between midnight and six in the morning. Then, maybe out of sympathy or just to be a bitch, Dunkyn began throwing up as well. My entire main floor is hardwood, but, of course, Dunkyn chose the small area rug in my living room for his vomiting activities. Special. I spent the entire day on the couch, occasionally getting up for a quick sprint. I know it doesn’t look good calling off the fist day back, but, luckily, there aren’t kids until Wednesday. And, getting up at six would not have been possible, although I would have appreciated getting the hell outta my dream. I don’t understand how you can know how you are in a dream and how it can still affect you, and how you can’t wake yourself up.
I think the food poisoning came from Casa Bonita, you know the place that I said everyone else thinks is so gross, but that I love. No one lese got sick though, so who knows. All I know is I don’t want to eat there aging for a long, long, long time. Still, it was so much fun, and Gavin was adorable, so, so cute.
In spite of it all, I am still very glad that it’s a new year. I’m excited to see where it goes!

No comments: