Monday, May 18, 2009

a;ldfja;ofijh;sfn

Today was pretty horrible, but in a new way. I was filled with fury almost every minute. I don’t want to be mad at him, I don’t want to hurt him, but I am so, so angry. How could he throw us away? What does he have now that is so much better than us? I thought I would get on here and type for an hour, try to get it all out, but I don’t think I can. I can’t even form into words. And even as I type this, the fucking anger just turns to tears. Seriously, how do you walk away from someone who loves you so much, someone you love, someone who you have shared so much with, both in the past and in future plans? And how do you go about living life and looking like you’ve never been happier? What was so worthwhile that you would throw me away? Wake up!

No comments: