Monday, May 04, 2009

Hogwarts Dependancy

What does it say about my stability when I am a nervous wreck about fish? In my classroom we have three beta fish: Ron Weasly, Sirius Black (who were purchased by a kid in class) and Hagrid (who Chad and I bought months ago for the aquarium at our house. Hagrid moved to my classroom when Chad and I bought our three fat goldfish (Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagal, and Professor Snape). Every Friday, I move the Bettas into the art room so that they can be by the window and get light. I move them back to my classroom every Monday morning. I realized this morning as I waited to get the art room key that my heart was pounding like crazy. When I got the key, I rushed to the art room and felt such a great relief that I almost got teary when I looked into Hagrid’s bowl and he we there, moody as always.

No comments: